Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Reached London

Well, whenever I try to see my blog I dont see the last 2 updates of mine on it. I can see all the rest. Looks like this blogger.com software is dodgy. Will give it a week. If it dosen't get sorted out I think I will switch to rediff. That's pretty good I heard.

So, the saga has gone 7000 miles apart now. I've reached London. There are quite a few things to talk about now.

Firstly, I might be included into a new project called COMS for which I might have to get to Houston. There are hurdles to it but. As you know life aint that simple.
Some big time manager there is being asked to influence my onsite manager here to get me out of this project and include me into that. Its kinda long shot but lets see how it goes. Till now everything is being going smooth.

So now my quitting plan needs to be rethought. It might be like this. I go to US on an H1. I see that I am getting a better Salary outside so I switch.

In case going to US fails things are as they are, meaning, quit here in UK and get a newer job. Now again, that has strings attached. Work permit issues and all that Jazz!

No comments: