Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Might have lost crores of Rupees

I had an idea where-in we would start a company which manufactures electronic books. These are books which provide you the exact comfort as your good old books but are electronic. I and Sandy Yadav (whose unfortunately good for nothing. Pun Intended) did quite a lot of research on it in 2004. We actually went hunting for technocrats who might assist us in developing this technology. I was pretty sure that this was a billion dollar idea. In fact, I'm still sure of that.

The idea failed. We never reached anywhere.

Now, in 2006, Sony has launched the first version of its e-book. Read it here.

http://www.engadget.com/2005/12/29/sony-to-announce-us-e-book-reader

Imagine if I had started off manufacturing these. I could have been a millionaire man!

But i lost it. :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know people have been reading ebooks on their PalmPilots and IPaqs for quite some time!

Amazon also will sell you ebook versions of many books!