Saturday, January 14, 2006

Boredoom setting in

End of first week in London and the same old boredoom is setting in. Last year every friday me and the roomies used to get to Central London and drink our way through the night. However, I dont like it anymore. Same old guys (the roomies). One of the guys is cool and the other is currently pursuing MBA. He is in a different state of mind. We keep talking the same old things. I guess today I will stay at home. Won't accompany them anywhere.

Morever, there is no point ogling at the english chicks which we used to do, I hate it. I'm thinking of getting a chick of my own ;-). I'm on a major hunt this time. God knows what was I doing last year. Should have started doing it then.

Depression man .. manic depression. I can make a good song right now if I was a musician. Emotions are running high.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Any slag in a London disco will give you a handjob for £20-£50!