Saturday, May 06, 2006

Pramthya & Bhavna

My long time pal Pramthya and long time gal Bhavna have been engaged.

Pramthya sends me a email with a pic with title surprise at 1-15 am in the night and says on yahoo messenger that I'm engaged!

This really was a surprise to me. I for one always considered that Pramthya was the least interested in marrying among all of us so he would climb the gallows pole the last.

He proved me wrong.

However, I am extremeley happy & excited for both of them and wish them the best in future. I hope I make it to his marriage.

I'm sad that I couldn't make it to Dada's marriage. So I hope that I make it to Pramthya & Bhavna's at least.

Is it going to be Pramthya Malve or Bhavna Pattan ?

If Pramthya's reading this. I'm sure the male ego is on fire right now! :-D

hahahahah..........

1 comment:

Pramathesh said...

i read this today man ! Its bhavna Pattan byw :))