Thursday, May 17, 2007

Its summer and I can come late in office

During the winter months when I come in the office I generally wear a hard leather jacket. I am one of those who is awake will 1-30 am in the night and just cant make it on time in the office the next day. When I come late, people are already there in the office and have removed and hung their cloaks on their seats. When I come in late, I am the only person with the jacket and hence its immediately clear to everybody that I've come late. Too Bad.

Summer comes and things change. We no longer need to wear those jackets. A simple shirt and pant is good enough as an office attire. So when I walk in late, folks generally end up thinking that I had gone for getting some water or may be I'm coming in from the canteen after having my breakfast. This gives an added boost to come late.

Wow. I love it.

2 comments:

ketki said...

wow!
so there is a good aspect of summer too!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.