Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Free but Caged!!

I will regret the time from Feb 7th 2006 to March 7th 2006 of my life.

I have this complete month off. No work. But, I am still trapped. Its like a caged holiday. I cannot go anywhere coz' the plane tickets are very expensive, I can't drive since I don't have a SSN card, and to top that I need to search an apartment too!

Mexico is 3 hrs away to drive, but I don't have my passport.

Kapil lives in Dallas but the Greyhound takes 15 hours to reach there. And by car you get there in 3. Car? No, I dont have a licence.

SFO where a couple of my friends live is again 4 hrs by flight. And flight tickets at the 11th hour are too expensive.

I am trapped. This again proves that God does not exist. Coz' if he did, small inconvieniences like this could easily be avoided by some miraculous magic.

So here I am sitting in my hotel room like a sad ass and writing this piece of blog. I don't even know whether it will make sense to the reader.

Total inactivity is dangerous. Since you are bored to death you find new ways of passing time. For e.g. eating. Yes, I feel like eating every 1/2 an hour. I don't know why. First entire week I gave in to the cravings. However, considering the fact that I am already around 10 kg overweight I had to pull the strings. The only way I could avoid this was by only turning to liquid rather than solids!

I bought around 20 packets of soups from a Indain store here. Knorr soup. And everytime I feel the craving for eating something. I gulp down an entire cup of soup.

This is the wisest thing I could do since I couldnt get my cravings under control.

So what can i say,
An empty mind is a devils restaurant ?

No comments: